Friday, August 15, 2008

We've Moved!

Who knew living in a hotel would be so sad to leave. All of my kids, and myself, shed some tears as we said good-bye to our new friends at the Marriott. Everyone there was so kind and generous to our family. We loved the Marriott!


Now we are back to having a mortgage and responsibilities and making my own breakfast! We are still digging through boxes but love our new home and our neighbors are fantastic!

The ward is going to take some time getting used to. There are 4 nurseries and about 270 primary kids! YIKES! But everyone is so kind and friendly. :)

We would love to have visitors, so if you are ever in the area, come see us.

3 comments:

Diana said...

I love your home and hope to be able to visit you sooner than later!

Jason and Layna said...

I love your house. It was so fun seeing you and your kids. Lets try and get together soon.

Tam said...

Boy - I didn't even know you moved. Our ward is just like that here. We have over 60 kids just in Nursery - and your right it does take a lot to get used to. Especially when it is birthday party time and they want to invite EVERYONE!!! I love your house though - it looks like it is on a great lot. Can't wait to hear more about it. Send me your new address when you think about it. Our email is mikentam@comcast.net