Monday, February 9, 2009

Blast from the past

Friday evening our ward had an 80's themed Valentine's Party, and what a fun time we had! I can not say enough our awesome our ward is and how much fun we have with all of the people who live here. It was a fun evening with good company.

For one game about 25 theme songs were played to shows from the 80's and we had to guess which show went with which song. Talk about a flash back.

And do you remember those plastic charm necklaces? One lady had actually kept hers all these years and wore it that night. She won the prize, jelly bracelets, for best accessory.



Check out Clint in his pink polo shirt, and I made some groovy gloves for the occasion.

6 comments:

Diana said...

I wish I could have celebrated with you. Did you wear your hair in a side pony tail or crimp it or do anything crazy to it? More pics are required!!

Clint, I'm whistling at you in your pink shirt!!

Stacee said...

Wow! I would never have remembered those necklaces! Sounds like lots of fun! You'd have to include double rolled socks!

Becky Darling said...

Sounds like fun!!!! The 80's were good to me!!! I loved the HIGH hair!!

mamagee said...

Amy, you are soooo clever! And Clint is a doll in pink!

THE UDYS said...

I loved the 80's thanks for the walk back in time!! Love the pink Polo Shirt!! I also watched the office fire drill episode and I about wet my pants I was laughing so hard!

Trying to be said...

That is hilarious! that sounds like alot of fun. :) hey! i wanted to let you know, that if you wanted my friend threw a little shower for me at my house on thursdsay night. i think katie is coming, so if you guys wanted to ride together if you wanted to go, let her know!! i just wanted you to know i was thinking of you!!! :)