Wednesday, April 6, 2011

April Fools

In my family, April Fool's Day has always been a day filled with tricks and mischievous actions. My mom and dad have always been up for a good prank and that has been passed down onto us kids. This year was no different. My parents and sister had quite the exciting April Fools Day. Head over to my sister's blog to read about their experience. Here And this post as well, here. She is quite the writer and can convey the story much better than I.

I wanted in on all the action so when my kids came home from school they had these cupcakes waiting for them. Everything is completely edible and in candy form. They sure had a good laugh! I hope everyone enjoyed their April Fool's Day as much as we did here!

7 comments:

Diana said...

Love the cupcakes! What are the meatballs made of?

Hermana Macy Udy said...

The meatballs are ferro rocher chocolate balls covered in strawberry jam.

Courtney said...

Those cupcakes are seriously cool. You have to share how you made them and what everything was made of!

Summer said...

I sure enjoyed those little delights:)

mamagee said...

They are seriously awesome!! You are so creative.
Love, Favorite Aunt Linda

Sarah said...

These cupcakes were AMAZING. Perfect! Thanks again.

Mom said...

My hat is off to my amazing creative daughter!!