Saturday, April 26, 2008

Another Marathon

Last Saturday Clint ran the Salt Lake City Marathon. I took all four kids by myself, yes by myself, to the finish line so we could see Clint in all of his glory! Thank goodness Tyler slept the whole time in the stroller and the other kids were fairly cooperative. It's hard to gage when a runner will cross the finish line, so we had to make a guess at when we should be there for Clint.

Macy was so excited to see her daddy running at the end, and she even finished the last 50 yards of the race holding Clint's hand. It was too cute! Macy refers to the medal Clint got as "their" medal.

(Please ignore the direction of the video! I tried to figure out how to flip it, but have had no luck!)

3 comments:

Susan said...

Good job clint! I can't believe that he ran another one. One might have been enough for me. What a cute video.

Trying to be said...

WOW! i cant believe it! it takes alot to prepare for a marathon!he is a way better person than i am! and kudo's to you with taking the kids all by yourself!! :)

Tam said...

Go Clint!!! How exciting... AND he finished... in my book that is major accomplishment.

I am really sorry for not getting back with you last week. I met up with my parents and the rest is a blur. Somehow I ended up home tho. I still have your present and will get it in the mail for you. I am coming back out in June so if you are up for a round 2 I would love to get togther.