Saturday, December 13, 2008

GNO Par-tay

Thursday night was a GNO (Girls Night Out) with my cousins and aunts, and can I just say I have the absolute funnest cousins and aunts there are! We had so much fun. All of us were laughing so hard that most of us were in tears by the end of the night.

We played dirty Santa with white elephant gifts and while some people brought actual white elephant gifts, others were very generous. My favorite Aunt Linda brought one of her old wigs as her gift and her daughter Laura opened it up. We had a good laugh! Check her out with her new do. Love it Laura!

5 comments:

Diana said...

I'm so jealous! I wish I could have been there! Any leftover wigs for me??

Janet said...

That picture is the funniest! I'm still trying to get the pee out of my underwear. :) Good times 2008

Sarah said...

Girls Night Out is the Best! Looks and sounds like fun.

mamagee said...

GNO was the best!! I am so glad we started it and I am so looking forward to our next one!!

Trying to be said...

i'm so glad you posted the pics! i was hoping that someone would!! :)