Saturday, December 6, 2008

Our Thanksgiving Weekend

Just to fill you in, late, on our Thanksgiving weekend. We had a wonderful time in Idaho with Grandma and Grandpa Udy. The kids ran around like crazy outside with their cousins and it was nice to be in the country and to be able to let them run free.

We first stopped by Pocatello to visit our good friends, the Abercrombie's, and then it was off to see the Udy's. Clint's sister Kathy and I made our annual after Thanksgiving shopping spree and left to get to the stores at 4:00 in the morning. That made for a very long day but we did get some nice deals.

With the Abercrombie's - Clint and his good buddy, Joe

While we were out spending shopping, the guys took the kids into the mountains to get Christmas trees. They loved it! I have to say, Clint did a nice job picking out trees this year and we strapped a real beauty on the top of our van and brought her home. Clark Griswald would be proud!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Sounds fun. I love that movie and I think its so cool that you guys got your tree that way. I want to come see it.

Diana said...

Your tree is great! I wish we could have gone tree-hunting with you! I miss you!

mamagee said...

Wow - what a fun weekend for Thanksgiving. What great memories, especially cutting down the tree. Sounds so much fun!!
Love,
Favorite Aunt Linda