Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Sucked In



I told my self that I would not do it, not at all. But due to my weakness, it happened. I got sucked in. I became one of those crazy individuals who couldn't get enough of the Twilight Series, and I loved every minute of it.
So sorry to my kids who have been somewhat without a mom these last few weeks, sorry to my once clean house, sorry to my neglected husband, and sorry for my lame excuses as to "What's for dinner?"
But, I am finished and I have the non-stop reading out of my system. I loved the books and a big thanks to my awesome neighbor, Rachel, for letting me borrow her copies. I just couldn't wait for them at the library!

3 comments:

Ernest Istook said...

Please do NOT tell me what these books are about! I wish to remain addiction-free!

Diana said...

I refuse to get sucked in, and I'm certain I can keep my resolve. Sorry you fell victim to the vampire. :)

THE UDYS said...

Welcome to the Vampire Club the Volturi will be right over!!