Thursday, May 28, 2009

First Race

While Diana was visiting we both ran in a 5k race held in Heber City. This was the first race for both of us and I have to say I actually enjoyed it. The scenery was absolutely beautiful up there and the weather couldn't have been more perfect. Diana finished in 29 minutes and I finished in 31 minutes.

All the runners at the start of the race. If you look really close Diana and I are in the far left. (me in a green tank and Diana in a pink tank)
The kids got to have fun at the park while they waited for Diana and I to cross the finish line!

4 comments:

Diana said...

Now everyone knows how slow we were!! It was fun nevertheless.

Sarah said...

Way to go! Proud of you and your ambition. I dont think I would do it. I am kind of lazy when it comes to runnin. :)

mamagee said...

I'm impressed!!
Love, Favorite Aunt Linda

THE UDYS said...

Way to go Amy!! I am so proud of you for running a 5k! I love Heber City and it is a great place to escape the summer heat!