Sunday, September 13, 2009

Look Who's Five...

Blake!
My little guy is five today and I can't tell you how lucky we are to have him in our family. I tell Blake, "I love you!" And he tells me, "I love you more!" What a sweetheart.

Friday afternoon we had a pirate birthday party for Blake and he invited 6 of his pirate friends. The boys had so much fun and I think Blake really enjoyed spending that special time with all of his pals.

Walking the plank


Blowing out the candles



Reading the treasure map



Looking for the treasure


Opening gifts


His pirate friends



The goodie bags

7 comments:

Sarah said...

What a fun birthday party! You did a great job with it. How fun!

Diana said...

I love all the details for the party. Great job! Happy birthday, Blake!

PNRBAC said...

How CUTE is that!?! Did you make that cake!?! Um can I put an order in for you to make MY KIDS birthday cakes! - WAY TO GO!

Ernest Istook said...

Wow! What a well-planned and creative party. I really love the bags of pirate booty!

Sarah said...

Lincoln had so much fun. Thanks again. The pirate bags were amazing and all the little extra things you did were so cute. They made such cute pirates. Happy 5th Birthday Blake!

Becky Darling said...

Wow Amy, Blakes 5, I remember when he was born, it seemed like yesterday!!! Where is the time going??? What a cute party!!!

mamagee said...

What a darling, darling party for such a darling boy!! Great job Amy!
Love, Favorite Aunt Linda