Sunday, December 6, 2009

Happy Birthday, Sweet Abby!

My sweet, sweet Abby. Where have the last seven years gone? I remember the day you were born, and how sweet and precious you were and still are. You have definitely become mommy's little helper, and I am so thankful for you and your radiant smile. You make my heart happy!



Every other year the kids have a birthday party and this year was Abby's off year. So she decided to go to McDonalds to play and invited her friend McKenna to come along. She really did have a wonderful day and felt so special to have a day to celebrate just her!

5 comments:

Debbie said...

Happy Birthday, Abby! We love you! Hope your day was as sweet as you are.

Diana said...

Hooray for Abby! I can't wait to see you soon.

Stacee said...

She is such an adorable girl. Looks like her mom!

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday Abby!!! Such a sweet girl.

Ernest Istook said...

Abby is a delight! I am eager to see her at Christmas!