Sunday, December 6, 2009

Thanksgiving

We had a very, nice and relaxing weekend in Idaho with Clint's side of the family. Things just seem slower paced there and because of that I enjoyed my time.

The day after Thanksgiving, 4 of us girls hit the stores to do our shopping. I love a good bargain and this has been a tradition we have done for several years now.

Saturday was spent in the mountains on Clint's dad's property, looking for the perfect Christmas tree. This too has been an ongoing tradition in the Udy Family and this year we snagged two trees. The one upstairs I decorate, and the one downstairs is the kids tree. They had a blast decorating it this year, and did it without any help!


So we strapped the trees on top of the van, Clark Griswald style!

5 comments:

Katie Gee said...

It looks like you found a beautiful tree! And sounds like you had a great time!

Diana said...

Where's my tree?

Stacee said...

I would have loved to see the van! Such fun traditions!

Sarah said...

So cool! Looks so cold. I want one next year. I am disapointed!!! I wanted a pick of the Clark Griswald sytle tree on top of the van!!!
You're trees are so cute.

Ernest Istook said...

I love natural Christmas trees!