Sunday, June 13, 2010

This is the Place Park


Friday we spent the day at This is the Place Park. Clint came along with us and we all had a wonderful time visiting the little buildings and seeing how the pioneers lived. The kids played pioneer games, did some laundry, walked on stilts, panned for gold, traded the gold into the bank for a prize, rode the trains and ponies, visited the petting area, and had a school lesson. It really was a wonderful day and even better that Clint was able to spend it with us.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Looks like such a fun family day. Glad you were ALL able to go. Looks like so much fun. If we didn't have so many things going on that day I would have loved to have taken my kids. Your kids are so cute.

Diana said...

I'm so glad you had fun. But why in the world didn't you invite me????

Ernest Istook said...

This is a great photo collage! I can see why everybody had such a great time!