Friday, June 25, 2010

Liberty Park

Yesterday I took the kids to Liberty Park in Salt Lake City for a day of fun. We had a picnic lunch, played in the water, and rode the rides. Afterwards we went to the library and then later had ice cream for a summer treat. It was a really fun day hanging out with the kids.

I love summer!




It was a hoot to see Blake on the flying chairs. Abby and I watched him gripping tightly, head down and with a red face the whole ride. We really thought he was going to throw up. But when he got off he said, "That was the most awesome ride ever!" I would have guessed he hated it.

6 comments:

Diana said...

So glad you had fun! (And that your wonderful GPS guided you there...)

Summer said...

All of that FUN and you got up at
5:30 and then went to restore...you are the energizer bunny! I needed a nap when we got back from shopping at 8:00am!!!

Ernest Istook said...

The kids look like they are in heaven--in fact I hope this is what it's like!

Sarah said...

You are such a fun, cool, awesome Mom! Oh, and one tough chick! LOL looks like such a fun day. Love that you captured a pic of Blake on "the coolest ride ever"! So fun!

Dulcie said...

How fun! You've got such cute children. Looks like they had such a great time. Super MOM!!!!

Ashlee said...

I'm so glad you found our blog! I hope you give Bryan a hard time the whole trek about his pink shirt. I told Bryan after Saturday that I think it would be a blast to go out together with you guys and the Harwoods. You are such a hoot!