Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Special Kids

I love my kids. They are so incredibly thoughtful. A few Saturdays ago Clint and I had a meeting to attend up at the church. We left Macy home to watch the kids.

Well, when we returned the house was cleaned and vacuumed but the kids were no where to be found. I turned to go into my room and found this on our bedroom door.



















The kids were inside hiding to surprise Clint and I. I loved it. I loved that our kids took the time to create something special for us. It really was a special homecoming and they were thrilled to see our reactions. I love you Macy, Abby, Blake and Tyler!

4 comments:

Diana said...

I want a heart attack! How sweet!

Sarah said...

OMG, so adorable!

mamagee said...

Oh Amy, you and Clint have done a wonderful job raising those precious children!!
Love, FAvorite Aunt LInda

Mom said...

Oh, how wonderful!