Wednesday, March 9, 2011

To Be A Student Again

Clint and I had the opportunity to go to BYU's last home game of the season and I loved every minute of it. We met up with some friends there and we really enjoyed ourselves. I commented several times during the game that I wanted to sit with the students. Just watching them go crazy and have fun made me want to be a college student all over again. I could do without all the schoolwork and tests but to have that kind of crazy fun again would be awesome. I'm already excited for next years basketball season. Loved it!

3 comments:

Diana said...

How fun! Wish I could have been there too.

mamagee said...

We had the chance to go to a couple of games this year - the SDSU win was the best. I couldn't speak for a week from all the cheering we did. Being a college fan is just the best. Scary game tomorrow night. Go Cougars!!!
Love, Favorite Aunt Linda

Ernest Istook said...

Amy, I think there was a big crowd at the game just to see you!