Saturday, February 9, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

10 Years Ago: I was a Sophomore at Ricks College and madly in love with a boy in my bowling class, Clint!


On My To-Do List: Have this baby!, get the house organized, plan the upcoming Enrichment Night, and finish a few craft projects.


6 Places I Have Lived: 1) Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, 2) Stillwater, Oklahoma, 3) Rexburg, Idaho, 4) Provo, Utah, 5) Pocatello, Idaho, 6) Salt Lake City, Utah

(FYI, 5 out of the 6 places I have lived correspond to the 5 different colleges I have attended to get my 1 college degree!)


5 Jobs I Have Had: 1) Baskin Robbins, 2) Hostess at Charleston's Restaurant 3) Customer Service Rep. at Coca-Cola Company, 4) Phone Surveyor (worst job ever!), 5) Occasional Substitute Teacher


What Would I Do If I Became A Billionaire: I would buy a beautiful new home, set aside money for college for the kids, buy everyone in my family a car of their choice, and travel, travel, travel.


Bad Habits: I have none because I am perfect! :) (maybe not being humble)


Things I Enjoy: Seeing my kids happy and enjoying life, going on little vacations, getting together with my family, saving money, eating out at a nice restaurant, planting flowers and pretending to know how to garden.


Things People Don't Know About Me: I took Ballet for 10 years and performend in the Nutcracker and Romeo and Juliet with the dance company "Ballet Oklahoma", I was Homecoming Queen in High School, my favorite ice cream is Mint Chocolate Chip, I have met President Clinton as well as President Bush, I have a secret crush on the actor Christian Bale, (not a secret anymore!) I have the hardest time making a decision, I am the take-back queen when it comes to shopping (this goes along with not being able to make a decision), I was in a beauty pageant while in the 8th grade (dumbest thing I ever did but a neat experience none-the-less) I passed out at my wedding reception, I failed my first driving test on my 16th birthday!, and I will not eat a green salad to save my life, YUCK!

6 comments:

Diana said...

I love all the pictures. My sister, the Homecoming Queen!

Susan said...

You passed out at your wedding reception?

That is so not funny, yet funny at the same time.

I can't believe that you only have 4 weeks left. Four kids. WOW!

Jason and Layna said...

That was really fun to read. Dont you love Ketchup on everything too? I hope you are feeling well and everything goes great with the baby!

Trying to be said...

its funny..cuz as you said some of those things, i faintly remember those!!! thats awesome! i love reading more things about you!! :)

Tam said...

I thought I had already commented on your post... but owell. I have been having so many problems lately just like this!

Loved your list. I have to say I learned quite a bit about you. Just love you even more!!!

Anonymous said...

I love these tag things and being reminded and learning more about my darling nieces and even my own children. How are you doing Amy. Sure hope you are feeling better - hope to see you at the shower for Janet Saturday, if you are feeling okay!! Love you! I have to be anonymous - cause I don't know how to be your favorite aunt linda any place.