Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thank You Clint!

For several weeks now I have been mentioning to Clint that I "need" to go shopping. Like every other girl out there, I have no clothes to wear. So graciously Clint told me to take the whole day, this last Saturday, and spend some time at the mall. I left the three older kids with him and took Tyler along with me for a day of some well needed shopping. It was wonderful and so nice to be out of the house and to have no kids in tow, except for Tyler of course.

Thank you Clint for letting me have a day of relaxation.

6 comments:

Diana said...

Now let's see the beautiful model!!! Great job, Clint! You have a happy and trendy wife!

mamagee said...

What a wonderful gift he gave you. Way to go Clint!! I agree with Diana - let's see you model some of your things.
Anxious to see you at Girls' Night Out. Dec. 11 - 6:30 at Cheryl's!
Love,
Favorite Aunt Linda

Jo said...

What a sweet sweet husband :)

Jason and Layna said...

I need to go shopping!!! Lets try and get together this week. Let me know when you are free.

Sarah said...

So nice of him! I need a day like that. Loved your sweater.

Ernest Istook said...

So now you won't have to run around in your cavewoman animal skins anymore, since you finally have some clothes??