Sunday, May 16, 2010

16 Candles x Two

It's my birthday today and I am one year older and hopefully one year wiser too. I have always felt that birthdays kind of lose their magic as you get older. You know as kids, there is this special feeling associated with your birthday and the whole day just feels like Christmas morning, but as you get older the magic fades a bit with each passing year. Well, this year has been different. I have been so blessed with wonderful friends who have really made this birthday one to remember.

Makeovers at Nordstroms, dinner at the Cheesecake Factory, treats and cards dropped off at my house, birthday dinner brought 'over and one on the way for tomorrow night, a yummy birthday cake, and just very kind thoughts extended towards me. This really has been a special day, and I have truly felt loved. Thank you!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Hayley said...

Happy Birthday! My 16 candles x 2 is coming up in August.

Diana said...

I wish I could have been part of the fun! It looks like you had a great time. And remember, you deserved all of the warm wishes and feelings of love extended to you!

Love ya sis!

Dulcie said...

I'm so sorry I didn't make it by yesterday. I'm going to make it today I promise. Happy Birthday. I'm so glad that you had a great day!

mamagee said...

Amy, A belated Happy Birthday to a very special woman and niece. I am so thrilled you had such a great day. You do deserve it. And I hope this year is one of the best ones ever!! I say you are one day older on your birthday, but a year wiser!!
Love, Favorite Aunt Linda

marci said...

Happy Birthday, Amy!Love ya!

Sarah said...

We know how to party! I had a lot of fun, as always. You're so fun to be around. Thanks for sharing your special day with us. We love ya!

Geegrafix said...

Happy birthday Amy!!! You're super awesome!

Ernest Istook said...

Amy, you deserve all the good things that you receive. Great photos! You are a very pretty lady. And pretty special, too!