Sunday, July 4, 2010

Eclipse

Opening night of Eclipse I was one of those crazy girls ready to preview the movie at midnight. For someone who normally goes to bed at 9:30 or 10:00, this was a big deal. I went with a group of friends and before we headed to the movie we went to the The Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory to pick up a treat. Oh my goodness, if you have never tasted one of their carmel apples, you need to go today and treat yourself. They are delicious! I promise you will not be disappointed.
After out treats we had dinner at Red Robin, and not joking, the place was full of all women just waiting to see Eclipse as well. Too funny.


Before the movie they had a drawing for some fun prizes, which none of us won. But I did answer a trivia question correctly and won a copy of the movie soundtrack. Score!

We did all take home a sack of freebies which included a vinyl sticker saying, "I Love Twilight." I wonder what Clint would think if I stuck that on his car window.
It really was a fun evening with fantastic company, a wonderful movie, and I was not even tired at the end of it all, even if we got home close to 3:00 in the morning. I am ready to see the movie again!

4 comments:

Diana said...

I want a girls' night out, but we can omit all of the Twilight-mania, okay? Wish we lived closer!

Ernest Istook said...

They should not have a midnight premiere for a movie about Twilight. It should occur at dusk instead. Then Amy would not miss any sleep. But it still sounds like it was a hoot!

Becky Darling said...

I felt the same way about the movie!!!I loved it and am ready to see it again!!! Looks like a FUN night!!

Sarah said...

Sounds like a fun night! Also sounds like I missed out. Glad you were able to go and have a good time! :)
P.S. What is with you always winning "something"?