Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The Grinch


This December Abby had the opportunity to perform in her dance studio's production of "The Grinch." She wore a beautiful costume, make-up and got to perform on a real stage. She was in heaven. The whole family cheered her on and we loved every minute of it. Thank you Abby for sharing your talent with us and for a wonderful show. We love you!
I took many years of dance as well and for about 6 years I had the opportunity of performing in the Nutcracker each December. As a tradition my parents would give me a Nutcracker after each opening show to remind my of my experience. Even though Abby did not perform in the Nutcracker, I wanted to carry on this tradition with her. So we got Abby her first Nutcracker. She was thrilled!

1 comments:

Sarah said...

She looked so pretty! She is a cute lil dancer! What a nice tradition to carry on, giving her the Nutcraker.