Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Hello Double Digits


Macy has said goodbye to nine and hello to the double digits. Wow. I have a ten-year old! My sweet, sweet Macy is growing up. She had her best friend come over for a late night, and the family helped to make this a special day for her. Some friends had extra tickets to the David Archuleta performance with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir and were kind enough to give them to us. Lucky Macy, the concert was on her actual birthday. Since we only had two tickets, I took her and we had a wonderful, wonderful time. The concert was outstanding!
Some highlights of Macy's birthday:

*Getting her first Harry Potter book. Thanks Sarah!
*David Archuleta concert
*Ice cream cake
*The green light on getting her ears pierced
*Having a late night with her best buddy
*Getting her own sewing machine

4 comments:

mamagee said...

What fun things you guys have been doing. It is so great to have traditions and they do live on and on!! Boy, your beautiful children are really growing up. We do need to get together more often!!
Love, Favorite Aunt Linda

Dulcie said...

Happy Birthday Macy! I know you probably don't want to hear this, but, I can't wait until she's 12. We really need a babysitter =)

Sarah said...

Macy you are one lucky girl! Sounds like a perfect way to turn 10! The Tabernacle looked amazing. You scored on those tickets! And a sewing machine? Super duper cool! Happy 10th!
p.s. amy you dont look old enough to have a 10 yr old

Mom said...

That's my Macy, surrounded by books. I love having a book buddy to read with me at nights when I'm in town. Macy is growing into such a lovely young lady!!