Saturday, December 8, 2007

Baby Blanket


Seeing how we are having our fourth baby, I thought it was about time that I make a baby blanket. I have not sewed one for any of the other kids, and I just felt it was about time I try out my non-existent sewing skills!


Blake's room is decorated in a western, cowboy theme and this little boy will be sharing the room with him. So I found some really cute cowboy print fabric to make a blanket.


I am very happy with how it turned out, and love the print of the fabric. Just don't look too close to the stitching; remember it is my first blanket!

6 comments:

Trying to be said...

That is such a cute blanket! My husband would love it to pieces! I decided to make my babies bedroom set, and boy! was it hard! It took forever. :) but.. since you are so very crafty, I bet it was way easy.

Anonymous said...

Amy,
What a beautiful blanket. You hit a home run on your first try!!

Diana said...

Cute, cute, cute!

Anonymous said...

That is a very cute blanket. I'm still trying to figure out what to do for my baby's room. I know one thing is for sure though...I don't think I will be sewing anything. I don't want it to become a choking hazard.

Tam said...

Hey Amy - Your blanket is really cute. I really loved Blakes room and this blanket will look great in it!!!

It was really good to see you last week. You were on my list and I was afraid we weren't touch bases with each other. I am really looking forward to reading up on your family. Your blog is really cute.

Jason and Layna said...

Hello!!
This is Layna your old roommate. Stacee told me about your blog so I wanted to say a quick hi! We are now living in Utah. My email address is jasonhfuller22@yahoo.com and our family blog is
fullerfamilyblog.blogspot.com. Email me when you get a chance and let me know how you are.