Saturday, December 29, 2007

Our Christmas!


I hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas. This year we stayed in Utah and had a nice relaxing Christmas at home. I have posted some pics of Christmas morning as well as a picture of our tree this year.
As always, Clint and his brothers head off the day after Thanksgiving in search for the perfect tree. In our nine years of marriage we have never had to pay for our tree and that is thanks to Grandpa Udy and his nice land in Idaho. :)
As in years past, the kids have always received new pj's on Christmas Eve, and of course we had to find the most princessy pajamas for Abby.
This year Pops went to China for business and while he was there he picked up some beautiful dresses for Macy and Abby, and for Blake he found a really cool Ferrari jacket. The kids opened them up on Christmas and I think Pops did a great job picking out some special Chinese clothing. They loved them!






5 comments:

Tam said...

Merry Christmas - Even though it was a few days ago. Looks like you all had a great time.

We do the pj thing here too and love it. It is the only time of the year I get new ones!!

Diana said...

I had fun having Christmas dinner with you!

Anonymous said...

Amy, what beautiful Christmas pictures of your beautiful children. I loved being able to share in the holiday with you through the pictures. I will be seeing you soon. In person is even better than the blogs!!

Jason and Layna said...

Hello!
It looks like you guys had a great Christmas. Your girls look just like you! Lets try and get together for lunch or dinner next week. Let me know if that will work.
Layna

Anonymous said...

I misplaced the invite to Diana's shower and your sprinkle, so I'm being a lame cousin and RSVP'ing via blog. Janet, Laura, Katie, Chloe, favorite aunt Linda, and I will all be there tomorrow. See ya soon!