Saturday, July 11, 2009

A Hiking We Will Go...



Earlier this week we met some friends at Battle Creek in Pleasant Grove for a hike up the canyon and to see the waterfall. This easy going trail was not so easy going for a thirty-something like me. I could barely keep up with the energetic bunch of kids. Oh how I wish I had their energy again! The kids sure enjoyed themselves running up the trails, eating trail mix, (thanks Debbie!) and wading in the icy, cold water. It was a fun and hot afternoon.












3 comments:

Diana said...

Sounds like a good way to work off all that candy Mom gave us! I need a hike like that too!

Jason and Layna said...

We went there on Friday and loved it. We need to get together before school starts!

Sarah said...

You are brave! Good exercise right? LOL. I bet it was a lot of fun though.