Saturday, July 11, 2009

You Look Mooovalous!


Yesterday was Cow Appreciation Day at Chick-Fil-A. All day long you could go in and get a free kids meal or adult meal if you were dressed as a cow. For those not feeling so brave, you could get a free chicken sandwich for a partial costume. So I had all 4 kids dressed as cows, and I sported a finger puppet of a cow. In return for our outfits we got 4 kids meals and a chicken sandwich for a total of $0. The restaurant was filled with kids dressed as cows and actually several adults as well. It was crazy!

To celebrate the day they even had a huge bouncy house and games for the kids to play and win prizes. We had a fun evening.

6 comments:

Diana said...

I want to see your finger puppet. You should have dressed up like your clan. I missed out on Cow Appreciation Day. Maybe next year...

Ernest Istook said...

Amy, you wore a cow finger puppet? So you DID go ahead with that makeover after all!

Sarah said...

Such a cute. Too bad you werent in the pic with your finger puppet! They have the BEST chicken.

mamagee said...

What a cute bunch of cows. Never seen any cuter.
Love, Favorite Aunt Linda

Stacee said...

Amy - I LOVE that you did this with your kids. I thought about it and that is as far as I got.... Do post your finger puppet! Too cute!!

Amber said...

How funny! I had no idea Chick-Fil-A did that! Great advertising gimmick! Those kids are cute!