Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter!

We hope that everyone had a wonderful Easter Sunday! Here are some pics from that morning.


I was in quite the rush Sunday morning since our church now starts at 9:00. Getting myself and 4 kids ready for church as well as celebrating Easter in the morning with the kids really had me in a frenzy. I am happy to say that I was actually 5 minutes early to church with all kids in tow!


Clint was finally able to attend church with us. Being on the High Council takes him away a lot and requires him to attend other wards. It was very nice to have him with us for Easter Sunday.
The kids all got a movie in their Easter basket.
Abby got a new Barbie movie in 3-D.
It came with these fun glasses!
The kids in their new Easter clothes.
I love Blake's face in this pic.

5 comments:

Trying to be said...

They all look so good! I bet that was fun to add one more to the mix on a Sunday morning! I wouldnt know what to do!! :) Looks like the Easter Bunnie was good this year!!!

Diana said...

So cute!!! I love the 3D glasses. :) Congrats on being early to church.

Tam said...

Cute kids - I love their new clothes!! That is the best part of spring to me. I am glad everyone had a good day!!

THE UDYS said...

The kids look so cute!! I bet you had a fun Easter. Baby Tyler is adorable and you are looking great!!

Jason and Layna said...

They look so cute in their Easter outfits, and you look so good!