Wednesday, March 12, 2008

He's Here!

I am soooo excited to announce that Tyler Lance Udy was finally born on March 7th and he is a cutie! He came to us a whopping 8 pounds and 10 ounces and was 20 1/2 inches long. So I guess I have an excuse of why I got so large. :)

The girls LOVE having Tyler here but Blake is not so sure he likes the idea. He tells us that he is NOT his brother. Abby was so excited to see him and in the sweetest voice asked me if we get to keep Tyler. I told her he is not going anywhere and he is here to stay! Too cute.

My mom has been here helping with the kids and everything else around the house. She has truly been a lifesaver and I don't know what I will do without her. We are all going to miss Grandma Nana.

You can check out the pics the hospital took of Tyler at http://www.our365.com/newbornportraits/babydetail.aspx?birthid=640abb36-5ba7-4801-b9f9-33b907565ff8&babyid=5719d971-26f3-4e98-b0bf-5e6914432db4



A proud Daddy, and Blake was all smiles until he realized that Tyler is coming home with us!




I am so happy he is here and here is our lifesaver, Grandma Nana!


Excited to be a big sister again!

11 comments:

Diana said...

I'm so excited that you posted pictures finally! They are all so very cute, and you look like a radiant mother. Tyler is so adorable. I wonder when I will finally get a chance to meet him. Thomas wants to meet his cousin!

Jason and Layna said...

Congratulations!!! He is adorable. All of your family is so cute, I want to meet them!

Tam said...

I was hoping your next post would be about your baby!! He is really cute. Congratulations!!! I can not wait to have another baby.

Jo said...

Cute Cute Cute!!
Poor Blake :( Hopefully Amy will get all her energy back soon and he'll realize that it really is better to have the baby on the outside!

Trying to be said...

Amy! i am so excited for you! he is such a doll! i think he is so dang cute! i hope your feeling good and getting some rest! i am so glad that you posted pictures!

mamagee said...

Amy, He is just beautiful!! You do look radiant. So grateful he is here safe and sound. Now let's get Diana's and Janet's and Chloe's here. Our family is growing by leaps and bounds.
Give that little ones hug from your favorite aunt linda.

Bethany and Terry said...

Congradulations. You don't know me, but I know Clint from Ricks I think. The memory gets a bit fuzzy as I get older I suppose. My name is Bethany (Axford)Hansen. We were in the same ward in Colorado with the Woolseys. I saw Clint Udy on their blog list and clicked on your blog. I lived in Heritage Manor at Ricks and also went to ISU. You have a cute new little baby, congrats.

Anonymous said...

Amy, you look so great! Congratulations! He looks so super cute!

Luv your guts said...

What a cute little baby, and a cute little family!!! Congrates on Tyler!
charly Jaffa

Susan said...

What a cutie. Congrats. Wow I am wayy behind on my blog reading.

The McAfertys! said...

Hi Amy! Your children are beautiful! Congrats to you and Clint on your new baby, and your new home ! I just created a blog and am trying to figure it all out. Tell Clint we said hello! Love to you all:)