Thursday, March 20, 2008

A Nice Surprise!

Yesterday Grandma and Grandpa Udy surprised us with a visit. They were on their way home from St. George and stopped by to say hello. Grandma took the kids and Clint to the movies and saw, "Horton Hears a Who." The kids loved it, and it was nice to have a quiet house for a few hours so I could have a well needed nap.




While they were here I had Grandma snap a photo of Clint and I with Tyler. We don't have many of those since Macy has not quite perfected her camera skills!

4 comments:

Trying to be said...

amy! you look great! i bet that nap was so nice! CUTE FAMILY!! :)

Diana said...

Ames, you look adorable. You're my motivation!

Jo said...

Wow! What a great surprise!
You look so beautiful. I wish my tummy had bounced back so quickly :)

mamagee said...

Amy you do look great. Love the picture of you, Clint and Tyler. What a neat surprise to have them come. Bet they loved seeing the baby. Glad you got to nap.
Love,
Your favorite Aunt Linda