Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Locks of Love

Macy has been growing her hair out for quite a while now for the purpose of donating it to "Locks of Love." She finally had the 10 inch minimum needed to be able to donate, and over the weekend she chopped it off.


Macy's Aunt Emily cut off the ponytail and gave her a cute bob. Thanks Emily!

Macy has such a giving heart and really wanted to do something special for someone less fortunate than her. I know some little girl is going to be so excited to have a wig made out of Macy's hair. Way to go Macy!


(Disclaimer: Sorry about the direction of the video, again! I figured out what my problem is. I have been turning my digital camera sideways to take the video and my camera does not know how to flip it. Now I know this for future reference and I will do my best not to put a crick in the necks of my readers again!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe your little boy had to have surgery at such a young age, that's so scary. I'm glad that everything turned out okay. Your family is so cute, I hope mine turns out like yours.

Janet

Diana said...

Cute video. Macy isb such a sweetheart. Tell her that Aunt Diana loves and misses her.

mamagee said...

Macy is such a sweetheart with a big heart. You have done a great job raising her. How is your house hunting coming along? So glad he looks great after his surgery and handled the trip well.
Favorite Aunt Linda

Tam said...

Macy is such a great kid. It has made me look at Kessa's hair and get some ideas. Good for her.