Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Mystery Illness

After a fun weekend in Idaho, Mom and Dad and my little family returned home to Utah. Sunday night my mom and I started feeling sick and were up most of the night on the toilet. Yuck!

Monday I talked to my brother-in-law, Luke, and he informed us that his wife and little boy were sick as well with the same symptoms as well as another brother. And then last night I found out that my father-in-law and one more brother were down too!

We have concluded that this illness could be one of two things: Food poisoning or just a 24 hour bug.

Now we are just waiting to see how many others come down with this mysterious illness.

4 comments:

Trying to be said...

I've missed so much after not checking for a couple of days!!! you've been really busy!! sounds like fun!! (besides being sick!)

THE UDYS said...

Mark came down with the mystery illness but I did not! I did not eat much of the BBQ si naybe it is the culprit!!

THE UDYS said...

sorry for the spelling errors in the last comment!! I was in a hurry!

Hermana Macy Udy said...

Just FYI - The total count of those who have gotten sick with this illness in Clint's family is now 15! Yucky stuff! :)