Thursday, May 22, 2008

So You Think You Can Dance!

SYTYCD starts tonight! I love, love, love this show. It makes me wish I had kept up with my dance lessons. There are so many amazing dancers out there and I love to see them perform and to watch the amazing things they are able to do with their bodies. It truly is an awesome show, and if you have not seen it before I encourage you to tune in tonight on FOX.

Last season one of my favorite shows was done by Danny and Anya. They danced a beautiful contemporary dance to the song "Apologize." Enjoy!


3 comments:

Diana said...

How exciting! Maybe ballerina Amy should try out next year!

mamagee said...

Amy, we had such a good time with your Mom and were so grateful we could "shout" Happy Birthday to you. We were so thankful that everything turned out okay with Tyler. How is the house selling and buying coming? Hope things are going smoothly.
Love,
Favorite Aunt Linda

Jason and Layna said...

I love that show, but Jason has boycotted me watching it. I think he is just really sick of reality tv after American Idol.